Nuna MIXX2 Stroller & PIPA Car Seat Travel System
Traveling in style just got a whole lot easier! Nuna has put two of its most popular and highly regarded products together into one convenient travel system. The MIXX2 Stroller and the PIPA Infant Car Seat are now a perfect match!
What's Included with the MIXX2 Travel System?
Nuna Mixx2 stroller with:
- 2 years' manufacturer's warranty from defects
- Rain Cover
- Adapters with the Nuna PIPA™ infant car seat
- Chrome and black all-terrain wheels
- Stroller arm bar
PIPA Car Seat with:
- 1 year's manufacturer's warranty from defects
- PIPA Car Seat Base with steel-enforced stability load leg
- PIPA Dream Drape™ (included with "PIPA" and "PIPA Lite LX" models only, not included with "PIPA Lite")
- Infant Insert, Shoulder Cover and Seat Pad (2 infant inserts included with "PIPA Lite" and "PIPA Lite LX" models)
- Comprehensive PIPA Car Seat installation guide and "car seat latch" guides
MIXX2 Stroller Details:
One of the most versatile and stylish everyday baby strollers to ever hit the sidewalk just got better! Introducing the new Nuna MIXX2. As durable and as flexible as ever, the MIXX2 has taken Nuna’s already sleek European style to the next level with a luxurious package of upgrades including premium fabrics, leather-look accents and chrome wheels, to name just a few. The new MIXX2 boasts the following:
Stroller At A Glance:
- New leather-like handlebar and belly bar have the look of hand-sewn leather
- Chrome-and-black wheels
- Smart-and-stately dark matte frame
- Cotton blend fabric that is both cleverly chic and comfy for baby
- Twice as nice canopy thanks to the underside's double quilted stitch work
- Larger Front wheels measure at 7.5" providing additional stability and comfort
- Basket is now the same material as the canopy
- The Nuna MIXX2 includes car seat adapters compatible with the Nuna PIPA™ infant car seat, allowing you to create an easy-to-use travel system. The travel system along with the rear and forward-facing seat options provide three modes of use from newborn stage straight through toddlerhood
- The wheels on the Nuna MIXX2 have a new stylish black-and-chrome look and the front wheels are now larger in diameter (7.5”). Along with the tough, foam-filled rear tires and a one-touch rear-wheel breaking system, the Nuna MIXX2 is strong and responsive and ready to tackle any terrain in style.
- The Nuna MIXX2 folds easily and compactly with a quick-click lock that automatically keeps it from unfolding while you lift, to provide easy loading into the car or storage bin. It also converts easily into trolley form like a rolling suitcase, making it easy to fold, grab and go!
- Opening the Nuna MIXX2 is a snap with a design that allows you to easily unfold the stroller with one hand, making set up and go as simple as ever.
- The one-hand, five position plush knit stroller seat allows for easy adjustments as well as a full recline. The adjustable calf support with integrated footrest allows for plenty of space for the little one to sleep or stretch.
- The Nuna MIXX2 boasts an oversized, protective UPF 50+ canopy with removable, flip out eyeshade and integrated mesh panels to promote air flow while keeping baby cool and protected
- The oversized storage basket with compartment divider for stashing swag is a huge convenience with plenty of space to store everything needed for short strolls to longer trips out and about town
- The three or five point anti-loop, harness featuring quick click release button provides ultimate safety as does the removable arm bar that conveniently fits kids of all sizes
- Recommended use: birth to 50 lbs.
- Product: h 44.3 x w 23.4 x l 33.5 in
- Product (folded): h 16 x w 23.6 x l 35.8 in
- Product weight: 26.8 lbs. (weight does not include canopy or arm bar)
PIPA Series Car Seat Details:
Nuna has long been known for their thoughtful solutions and clever designs. The growing family of Nuna PIPA Infant Car Seats is no exception. As one of the most popular and well-designed car seats ever, the Nuna PIPA has been a game-changer in terms of car seat technology and innovative design. With the introduction of the new PIPA Lite and PIPA Lite LX to the family, Nuna has raised the bar yet again.
Boasting a svelte new design, the new PIPA Lite has shed 2.6 lbs. off the original PIPA and weighs in at an amazing 5.3 lbs., the lightest car seat currently on the market. The new PIPA Lite also features Nuna's Aeroflex Fusion manufacturing process which produces an extraordinarily flexible, lightweight, and safe outer shell. In addition the new Lite prides itself on having no added fire retardant chemicals in the fabric of the seat, provides upgraded premium fabrics, and included bonus organic cotton inserts and fabrics. In order to accommodate the additional features and the lightweight design, the new Lite does sacrifice the dream drape which is not included. Frequent travelers should also take note that the PIPA Lite carrier cannot be installed in a taxi or a plane without the base, unlike the original PIPA car seat. That means travelers with the PIPA Lite will have to take both the carrier and the base with them.
The third sibling of the Nuna PIPA family to be introduced is the Nuna PIPA Lite LX. The PIPA Lite LX, while weighing just 0.4lbs. more than the PIPA Lite, not only brings back the beloved dream drape, but also offers upgraded merino wool fabrics. The Lite LX features a Merino wool and TENCEL lyocell fiber blend that’s naturally soft, controls moisture, and is environmentally friendly. Like the PIPA Lite, The PIPA Lite LX has no added fire retardant chemicals.
The following comparison chart compares features and functionality of the PIPA, PIPA Lite and PIPA Lite LX models: