Like its predecessor models, the 2018 UPPAbaby Vista continues to impress with a long-established and popular UPPAbaby tradition of being built as a modular system, allowing the stroller to adapt with growing families. With the 2017 model released only a year ago in 2017, it’s hard to believe that UPPAbaby could have upgraded the VISTA so significantly in just a year’s time.
2018 Vista stroller enhancements:
- A newly designed, roomier VISTA Bassinet
- An upgraded, state-of-the-art front wheel design
- Real and premium 100% leather handlebar and bumper bar covers on all Vista color options
- New Vista style options for 2018 including Jordan, Emmett, Gregory and Denny.
2018 Vista style options:
CORE MATTE FABRIC COLORS
- JAKE: Black fabric, Carbon frame, Black Leather
- DENNY: Red fabric, Silver frame, Black Leather
- TAYLOR: Indigo Blue fabric, Silver frame, Saddle Brown Leather
- JORDAN: Charcoal Mélange fabric, Silver frame, Black Leather
- EMMETT: Green Mélange fabric, Silver frame, Saddle Brown Leather
- GREGORY: Blue Mélange fabric, Silver frame, Saddle Brown Leather
- HENRY: Blue Marl fabric, Silver frame, Saddle Brown Leather
- LOIC: White fabric, Silver frame, Saddle Brown Leather
Features of the 2018 UPPAbaby Vista stroller:
Transitions from a single stroller into a double stroller (with use of the UPPAbaby RumbleSeat) and into triple mode with use of the UPPAbaby RumbleSeat and Piggyback Board). The stroller can also be used for two kids who are apart by more than a few years, by use of just the Piggyback board that easily attaches to the back of the stroller.
Stroller positions. Baby can face the world (called “forward facing”) or face parents (called “parent facing” or “backwards facing”) during strolls – the stroller seat switches with ease from one side to the other.
Compatible with UPPAbaby Mesa Car Seat, no attachments necessary. The UPPAbaby Vista stroller is designed to seamlessly work with its infant car seat, the Mesa. No attachments are necessary and the car seat seamlessly clicks in and locks onto the stroller, allowing this to be your only travels system from birth on.
Recline/Upright. The toddler seat is designed with a one-handed, multi-position recline including a full recline and a solid upright, with many positions in between.
UPF 50+ Sunshade built into both Stroller Seat and Bassinet
Height-adjustable canopy to accommodate growing children
Telescoping Handle and Flat, Stand-Up Fold. Vista’s telescoping handle is a favorite for all, not just for taller parents – although that would have been just great too. In classic UPPAbaby style, the farthest extended handle doubles in its functionality, enabling the stroller to independently stand in its folded position.
All-Weather Protection for Baby. The Vista stroller includes both rain shield and bug shield to help protect baby from rain, bugs, and elements in between. The Vista Bassinet also includes its very own bug shield.
Spacious and deep “easy-access” basket for all the take-alongs, we know there is not a shortage of things to bring with.
Cleverly designed mesh peek-a-boo window that tucks away, providing ventilation into the canopy on hot days… and a way for parents to check up on their precious ones with minimal disruption
A deeper seat and a longer footrest. These two features might go unnoticed at times, but we’ve spoken with quite a few customers who love the rather unique deeper seat design of UPPAbaby strollers and the longer firm footrest area. The deeper seat allows your toddler to sit more naturally and more comfortably, since it creates more sitting real estate.
Machine washable fabrics. A major plus, and for good reason. Among stroller brands, UPPAbaby customers tend to keep baby strollers longer, in many cases, much longer, than the duration of other brands. It’s not uncommon to see UPPAbaby strollers on the street from five to ten years ago. The fabrics for both stroller seat and bassinet seat are machine washable, durable and friendlier towards stain cleanup.
Shock-absorbing front and rear wheel suspension providing a super smooth, light and comfortable ride. The no puncture, foam-core rubber wheels will ensure that you’re never stranded.
Our take on this year’s enhancements:
LEATHER. 100% leather means 100% leather. Don’t be fooled by products that have “leather look” or are “leather like”. Real leather matures over the years with use, developing a favorite patina. The Vista sports 100% full grain leather for a rich yet classy style, with the leather on the handle bar being hand-sewn with a perforated pattern to give you extra grip when pushing the stroller. But we’re in love with more than just its good looks. The Vista is designed with pure 100% natural leather that offers far more softness to the touch, breathability, and longevity in use. Vista’s leather accents are REACH Certified, as well as “GOLD” rated by the Leather Working Group. REACH is a European certification standard that oversees and restricts use of toxic chemicals in manufactured products, and the Leather Working Group is an international organization that develops and maintains protocols for environmentally sustainable business practices within the leather industry. UPPAbaby introduced 3 leather options in its 2017 Vista line, and it’s no surprise that this element will be incorporated in all 2018 Vista style options.
WHEELS. The Vista wheels have long been a desired feature for customers. The larger back wheels, uniquely exclusive to the Vista in UPPAbaby’s line of strollers, is part of Vista’s cleverly engineered front and rear suspension. In 2018, the stroller also received a front wheel design upgrade, making it yet an even more smooth and comfortable ride for Baby.
BASSINET. UPPAbaby Vista families know the value of the bassinet first-hand. Is it really worth using this Bassinet? Yes, and another yes. Imagine the common scenario of being in a restaurant, long trips in the super market, or at a cousin’s birthday party with your Baby joining in the fun, only in the first many months to be feeding and sleeping for most of this time. Instead of sleeping in their car seat with back arched up and knees in a curved position, Baby sleeps in the Bassinet just as she would at home. The Vista bassinet is approved for overnight sleeping, which is a major plus over competitive bassinets, and is designed with a removable, breathable mattress pad. The 2018 model benefits from an extended bassinet design, providing about another two inches of sleeping and stretching real estate.
3 YEAR "UBXTEND" Warranty – register your stroller online within 90 days of purchase date with a valid proof of purchase, and your free warranty automatically increases to 3 years, which is a rather unconventional long warranty period, as far as baby gear goes. With this, your UPPAbaby stroller is warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects for up to 3 years from date of purchase.
- Stroller frame with hand-sewn leather telescoping handlebar
- Detachable leather bumper bar that pivots, making it easier to place the child in and out of the stroller seat
- Removable and washable stroller seat fabric
- No puncture, foam core rubber wheels to ensure you’re always on the go and never left to deal with a flat
- Built-in UPF 50+ Sunshade, recently upgraded to a soft and smooth feel
- Stroller seat rain shield
- Stroller seat bug shield
- Adjustable canopy to grow with the child
- Bassinet in matching stroller style and now upgraded, extended design
- Extendable Pop-open UPF 50+ Sunshade, recently upgraded to a soft and smooth feel
- Bassinet bug shield
- Bassinet storage bag
- Zip-out inner liner and boot cover that are easy to remove and clean
- Stroller Seat is suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs.
- Compatible with UPPAbaby Mesa Car Seat, no attachments needed
- Compatible with attachments with Maxi-Cosi, Nuna and Chicco car seats (adapters sold separately)
- Bassinet is suitable from birth up to 20 lbs. and 25” long, or until Baby can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Folded with stroller seat: 25.7”W x 17.25”L x 33”H
- Folded without stroller seat attached: 25.7”W x 16.75”L x 33”H
- Open stroller dimensions: 25.7”W x 36”L x 39.5”H
- Weight is "true weight" and including canopy, wheels and basket:
- Seat 6.9 lbs.
- Bassinet 8.4 lbs.
- Frame 19.4 lbs.
- Frame + seat 26.3 lbs.