The 2019 UPPAbaby Vista Stroller continues to deliver on UPPAbaby's reputation of well-designed and super functional baby gear. Most colors from the 2018 line continued as part of the 2019 UPPAbaby Vista line. In addition, there are 3 new and exciting patterns that are debuting for the first time in the 2019 UPPAbaby Vista line. These three new colors are:
- SPENCER: Quintessential grey and yellow tartan design, on a silver Vista frame, and "Moss" (medium to dark brown) leather accents
- WILLIAM: Blue and white chambray, on a silver Vista frame, and "Navy" (blue) leather accents
- BRYCE: White Marl solid, on a silver Vista frame, and "Chestnut" (dark brownish) leather accents
SPENCER, WILLIAM and BRYCE... Welcome to the family!
A little bit of detail worth noting about Spencer, William and Bryce... These three new colors sport the following unique features:
- The leather covers are unique to these three colors - for example, Spencer's leather handles are of a "Moss" tone (medium to dark brown), William's are that of a Navy blue tone, and the handles on Bryce are of a "Chestnut" tone (dark brownish). These leather handle options are uniquely available on these three colors (the remaining Vista colors have leather handles that are either Black or Saddle (a warm medium brown).
- An additional folded leather accent incorporated into the canopy, reinforcing the beautiful leather trim from handlebar to bumper bar to stroller seat
- The boot of the Vista bassinet, or, the lower part of the bassinet, is uniquely designed for each of these new colors. While all remaining colors of the Vista are built on a dark grey/black boot, Spencer is built on a medium-grey boot matching its grey and yellow tartan, William boasts a uniform pattern from top to bottom of the bassinet with a matching blue and white chambray boot, and Bryce is built on a solid dark boot, beautifully contrasting its shiny white canopy.
- The Vista logo design on the stroller frame is a subtle, lighter design (the remaining colors include a grey logo, which is also nice and subtle).
- Spencer noticeably goes a step further with a couple of unique design elements. The Spencer Vista includes a soft grey, multi-textured bassinet mattress cover (also sold separately, if you'd like this option with another stroller color) - all other Vista colors include an ivory-colored solid-textured bassinet mattress cover. The stroller seat on the Spencer Vista also includes a redesigned dual back pocket with both an open-top section and a zippered privacy pocket.
2019 Vista style options include:
- JAKE: Black fabric, Carbon frame, Black Leather
- DENNY: Red fabric, Silver frame, Black Leather
- JORDAN: Charcoal Mélange fabric, Silver frame, Black Leather
- EMMETT: Green Mélange fabric, Silver frame, Saddle Brown Leather
- GREGORY: Blue Mélange fabric, Silver frame, Saddle Brown Leather
- HENRY: Blue Marl fabric, Silver frame, Saddle Brown Leather
- BRYCE: White fabric, Silver frame, Chestnut leather
- SPENCER: Tartan grey and yellow fabric, Silver frame, Moss leather
- WILLIAM: Blue and white chambray fabric, Silver frame, Chestnut leather
Features of the 2019 UPPAbaby Vista stroller:
Transitions from a single stroller into a double stroller (with use of the UPPAbaby RumbleSeat) and into triple mode with use of the UPPAbaby RumbleSeat and Piggyback Board). The stroller can also be used for two kids who are apart by more than a few years, by use of just the Piggyback board that easily attaches to the back of the stroller.
Stroller positions. Baby can face the world (called “forward facing”) or face parents (called “parent facing” or “backwards facing”) during strolls – the stroller seat switches with ease from one side to the other.
Compatible with UPPAbaby Mesa Car Seat, no attachments necessary. The UPPAbaby Vista stroller is designed to seamlessly work with its infant car seat, the Mesa. No attachments are necessary and the car seat seamlessly clicks in and locks onto the stroller, allowing this to be your only travels system from birth on.
Recline/Upright. The toddler seat is designed with a one-handed, multi-position recline including a full recline and a solid upright, with many positions in between.
UPF 50+ Sunshade built into both Stroller Seat and Bassinet
Height-adjustable canopy to accommodate growing children
Telescoping Handle and Flat, Stand-Up Fold. Vista’s telescoping handle is a favorite for all, not just for taller parents – although that would have been just great too. In classic UPPAbaby style, the farthest extended handle doubles in its functionality, enabling the stroller to independently stand in its folded position.
All-Weather Protection for Baby. The Vista stroller includes a rain shield to help protect baby from rain and elements.
Spacious and deep “easy-access” basket for all the take-alongs, we know there is not a shortage of things to bring with.
Cleverly designed mesh peek-a-boo window that tucks away, providing ventilation into the canopy on hot days… and a way for parents to check up on their precious ones with minimal disruption
A deeper seat and a longer footrest. These two features might go unnoticed at times, but we’ve spoken with quite a few customers who love the rather unique deeper seat design of UPPAbaby strollers and the longer firm footrest area. The deeper seat allows your toddler to sit more naturally and more comfortably, since it creates more sitting real estate.
Machine washable fabrics. A major plus, and for good reason. Among stroller brands, UPPAbaby customers tend to keep baby strollers longer, in many cases, much longer, than the duration of other brands. It’s not uncommon to see UPPAbaby strollers on the street from five to ten years ago. The fabrics for both stroller seat and bassinet seat are machine washable, durable and friendlier towards stain cleanup.
Shock-absorbing front and rear wheel suspension providing a super smooth, light and comfortable ride. The no puncture, foam-core rubber wheels will ensure that you’re never stranded.
Our take on the Vista features:
LEATHER. 100% leather means 100% leather. Don’t be fooled by products that have “leather look” or are “leather like”. Real leather matures over the years with use, developing a favorite patina. The Vista sports 100% full grain leather for a rich yet classy style, with the leather on the handle bar being hand-sewn with a perforated pattern to give you extra grip when pushing the stroller. But we’re in love with more than just its good looks. The Vista is designed with pure 100% natural leather that offers far more softness to the touch, breathability, and longevity in use. Vista’s leather accents are REACH Certified, as well as “GOLD” rated by the Leather Working Group. REACH is a European certification standard that oversees and restricts use of toxic chemicals in manufactured products, and the Leather Working Group is an international organization that develops and maintains protocols for environmentally sustainable business practices within the leather industry.
WHEELS. The Vista wheels have long been a desired feature for customers. The larger back wheels, uniquely exclusive to the Vista in UPPAbaby’s line of strollers, is part of Vista’s cleverly engineered front and rear suspension. In recent years, the stroller also received a front wheel design upgrade, making it yet an even more smooth and comfortable ride for Baby. When strolling on rough terrain or super bumpy surfaces, use the built-in swivel lock on the front wheels to gain more control and comfort during strolls.
BASSINET. UPPAbaby Vista families know the value of the bassinet first-hand. Is it really worth using this Bassinet? Yes, and another yes. Imagine the common scenario of being in a restaurant, long trips in the super market, or at a cousin’s birthday party with your Baby joining in the fun, only in the first many months to be feeding and sleeping for most of this time. Instead of sleeping in their car seat with back arched up and knees in a curved position, Baby sleeps in the Bassinet just as she would at home. The Vista bassinet is approved for overnight sleeping, which is a major plus over competitive bassinets, and is designed with a removable, breathable mattress pad. This year's model benefits from an extended bassinet design, providing about another two inches of sleeping and stretching real estate for baby.
3 YEAR "UBXTEND" Warranty – register your stroller online within 90 days of purchase date with a valid proof of purchase, and your free warranty automatically increases to 3 years, which is a rather unconventional long warranty period, as far as baby gear goes. With this, your UPPAbaby stroller is warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects for up to 3 years from date of purchase.
- Stroller frame with hand-sewn leather telescoping handlebar
- Detachable leather bumper bar that pivots, making it easier to place the child in and out of the stroller seat
- Removable and washable stroller seat fabric
- No puncture, foam core rubber wheels to ensure you’re always on the go and never left to deal with a flat
- Built-in UPF 50+ Sunshade, recently upgraded to a soft and smooth feel
- Stroller seat rain shield
- Adjustable canopy to grow with the child
- Bassinet in matching stroller style and now upgraded, extended design
- Extendable Pop-open UPF 50+ Sunshade, recently upgraded to a soft and smooth feel
- Bassinet storage bag
- Zip-out inner liner and boot cover that are easy to remove and clean
- Stroller Seat is suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs.
- Compatible with UPPAbaby Mesa Car Seat, no attachments needed
- Compatible with attachments with Maxi-Cosi, Nuna and Chicco car seats (adapters sold separately)
- Bassinet is suitable from birth up to 20 lbs. and 25” long, or until Baby can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Folded with stroller seat: 25.7”W x 17.25”L x 33”H
- Folded without stroller seat attached: 25.7”W x 16.75”L x 33”H
- Open stroller dimensions: 25.7”W x 36”L x 39.5”H
- Weight is "true weight" and including canopy, wheels and basket:
- Seat 6.9 lbs.
- Bassinet 8.4 lbs.
- Frame 19.4 lbs.
- Frame + seat 26.3 lbs.