Nuna® DEMI™ Grow Stroller & PIPA Car Seat Travel System
Finally, a stroller that can grow along with your family! Introducing Nuna's first stroller made for two. The new DEMI™ Grow Stroller allows growing families to stroll in harmony today, while enjoying strolling peace-of-mind for what may await them tomorrow. The Nuna Demi Grow Stroller is a convertible stroller that accommodates a second seat when your family grows. The Demi Grow can convert from a single to a double (and twin!) stroller with 23 possible configurations to allow you to adjust as your family's needs change.
To purchase the Demi Grow as a double stroller with the second sibling seat, please click here.
This travel system is a bundle that includes the Nuna DEMI Grow Stroller and the Nuna PIPA series infant car seats. The Sibling Seat for a second child is sold separately from this bundle, and with this second seat the Demi Grow can turn into a double stroller! The Demi Grow Bassinet is optional and a wonderful addition to comfortably strolling with your newborn! What's included:
- Nuna Demi Grow stroller with one seat
- Nuna PIPA series infant car seat w/ infant insert
- Car Seat base
- Stroller Rain cover
- Two sets of car seat adapters included: Ring-Style Car Seat Adapter for PIPA Car Seats + 1 Set of Regular Car Seat Adapters for PIPA Car Seat (use whichever you like best!)
- Car Seat LATCH guides
DEMI Grow Stroller Modular Options:
The DEMI Grow Stroller can be used for one child, two children of varying ages (a toddler and infant) or for twins (yes!). This incredibly versatile stroller can be configured into an amazing 23 possible modular combinations in both single and double modes. The Nuna Demi Grow is also compatible with all Pipa series infant car seats (sold separately) and works seamlessly with the DEMI Grow Bassinet (optional)
- Stroller for One Child. Enjoy 4 modes with the child facing parents, child facing forward, with Bassinet, and with the Nuna PIPA series Infant Car Seats. The stroller seat is seamlessly removable to switch between positions.
- Double Stroller for a Toddler & Newborn. If you have a toddler or older child, and are expecting your new Baby, you may have a preference to have your newborn in the stroller position that is closest to you. Your toddler is gaining independence as we speak, and your newborn may demand closer attention. Your toddler can stroll comfortably in the lower seat while the new Baby in the family rides on top, first in the infant car seat or bassinet, and subsequently in their own stroller seat. As your older child transitions to the stroller seat, there are multiple combinations available for both children.
- Double Stroller for Twin Babies. Stroll your twin children in the DEMI Grow with two car seats, or two bassinets, and as they grow, in their own two stroller seats. Double the comfort equals double the fun. As a double, the DEMI Grow rides as lightly as a single.
Additional Features and Highlights:
- Space is always a challenge with children. The DEMI Grow is cleverly designed so that in its open state, it's nicely compact for a full-sized stroller, and when not in use, the stroller folds compactly, and even stands in its flat-folded state!
- The DEMI Grow is truly all-inclusive. The stroller includes a rain cover, fenders and two sets of car seat adapters (two car seat adapters are included for the scenario that you may stroll two younger children in infant car seats).
- The DEMI Grow's removable and extendable canopy is spacious with a flip-out sunshade that has mesh ventilation built into both sides - a helpful feature for those hot summer months. Nuna's signature Dream Drape provides extensive coverage from the sun and elements.
- Demi Grow stroller seats accommodate children of up to 50 lbs., this is a bonus for families who have one older child and a newborn. And remember, 50 lbs. is likely more than you'll need for strolling, which makes this a stroller you can use until your children are happily walking.
- For a truly comfortable ride, the DEMI Grow is designed with custom suspension for smooth strolling, has a one-touch rear wheel breaking system, and includes foam-filled, "built tough", ready-for-terrain tires. The complimentary fenders are a nice addition for keeping dirt and debris away, making the DEMI Grow an ideal stroller for strolling in-city or along your favorite trails.
- The stroller's basic functionality is also cleverly designed, and includes a host of features, such as a one-hand adjustable calf support, a five-point or three-point anti-loop harness, and easy reclining mechanism for both parent and forward-facing modes.
The DEMI Grow's frame, plastic parts, and any non-removable fabric may be cleaned with a damp cloth. When using the stroller in rainy weather, wipe with a soft, absorbent cloth before storing away. The removable fabrics may be washed in cold water on a delicate cycle.
Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry clean, or use silicon lubricants. Do not store the stroller in a damp place.
- The stroller seat may be used for children from 6 months. The stroller can be used for children under 6 months only with the Demi Grow bassinet or car seat (meaning, the stroller should not be used with the stroller seat if child is under 6 months). Refer to Bassinet and Car Seat for usage requirements as well. Do not use bassinet when the infant begins to push up on hands and knees.
- Product's weight: 27.4 lbs. without winter seat, canopy, or arm bar.
- Packaged dimensions: 40 lbs., approximately 33"L X 22"W X 18"H
- Open dimensions: approximately 39.5"L X 24"W X 43.5"H
- Folded dimensions: approximately 23.5"L X 24"W X 35"H
- Nuna's Manufacturer Warranty from defects: 2 years for stroller, 1 year for car seat