Bugaboo Ant Stroller
Any parent knows that traveling or just getting around town can be a challenge with a baby! Our friends at Bugaboo have decided to do something about this. Introducing the Bugaboo Ant, one of the lightest and most compact travel strollers yet, designed specifically for families on the go.
Bursting with new features, the Bugaboo Ant breaks the mold of the typical travel stroller and will change the way people travel and get around with their children. From the height-adjustable handlebar that locks in to your ideal height, to the reversible seat that can face you or face forward, to the supportive seat and backrest with suspension built into the wheels and frame for easy, one-handed maneuverability – Bugaboo has thought of every detail with the Ant!
Weighing in at only 15.8 lbs., the Ant boasts a compact folded size (9" x 14.9" x 21.7") that is small enough to be used as a carry-on and stored in the overhead bin of most airlines. But size is not the only reason to fall in love with this stroller – the Bugaboo Ant is strong and durable, featuring a 50-pound weight limit, and a rear luggage basket and large storage basket under the seat that combine to provide over 17 lbs. of additional storage capacity.
With an innovative reversible and reclining seat, the Bugaboo Ant allows you to choose which direction your child is facing. When facing you, it's great for keeping child and parent connected and can be reclined into three different positions. The facing-the-world position is ideal for stimulating your child’s senses as you explore.
The Ant conveniently stands when folded and can be trolleyed like a suitcase to make for easy transit to the car or through busy airports. Access the rear storage pocket even when the stroller is folded to help you keep all of your baby essentials nearby. The attractive extendible sun canopy comes in black, neon red, steel blue, plus two premium tones: soft pink and grey mélange, which feature the signature peek-a-boo window.
Integrated all-wheel suspension provides a smooth ride that supports the whole weight of your child. Additionally the Bugaboo Ant has nimble maneuverability that enables you to push and steer the stroller with one hand. The Bugaboo Ant is suitable to be used from birth with the attachment of an infant car seat, and can grow with your toddler for up to 50 lbs. Read below for more information regarding car seat compatibility with the Ant.
The full spectrum of Bugaboo’s technology, design and innovation are on display with the new Bugaboo Ant. With a combination of creative and forward-thinking design and lightweight yet durable materials, Bugaboo has created a stroller that gives parents the confidence to handle even the toughest of journeys. More than just a compact stroller, it is your travel companion!
- Sustainable from birth up to 50 lbs.
- Reversible seat allows child to face parent or face the world
- Reclining seat has 3 adjustable positions for maximum comfort
- Supportive backrest is height-adjustable to provide a perfect fit as your child grows
- Stands when folded and offers pull along trolley mode for added convenience
- Folds compactly to fit in most airline overhead bins
- Lightweight yet durable frame weighs less than 16 pounds
- Suspension integrated into the front wheels and rear frame for superior maneuverability
- Underseat storage basket and rear luggage basket combine to provide over 17 lbs. storage capacity
- Adjustable handlebar height accommodates parents of different heights
- Generous UPF50+ sun canopy has ventilated peek-a-boo window (premium fabrics only)
- Integrated attachment points for easy accessory connection, such as with the cup holder, comfort wheeled boar and Ant organizer
What’s Included? The Bugaboo Ant includes everything you need to hit the road today, including -
- Stroller chassis, fabric, wheels, seat hardware and the works!
- Height-adjustable sun canopy
- All required fabrics to complete the stroller
- 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from defects (register your purchase with Bugaboo within 90 days of purchase)
- Stroller weight: 15.8 pounds
- Weight capacity: Up to 50 pounds
- Handlebar height: 37.4" to 40.9”
- Folded dimensions: 21.6" x 14.9" x 9.1"
- Backrest height: 15" to 22"
- Seat depth: 9.4"
Car Seats that may be used with the Bugaboo Ant Stroller:
- With adapter "Bugaboo Ant Adapter for Car Seat" -
- Nuna PIPA Lite, Clek Liing, and Cybex Aton 2