CYBEX Sirona S SensorSafe™ Convertible Car Seat
The CYBEX Sirona S is the first Convertible Car Seat in the U.S. to feature an innovative 360° rotatable seat with a load leg, making switching between rear-facing and forward-facing positions quick and easy. The Sirona S load leg stabilizes the seat and can significantly reduce crash forces. These features, combined with an EasyLock™ bar for quick, simple and secure installation, offer advanced safety protection for children — and greater peace of mind for parents.
The CYBEX Sirona S is also the only American convertible car seat with a load leg, a metal bar that extends from the base of the seat to the floor of your car to inhibit movement and prevent head injury. Energy-absorbing pods that extend from the sides of the seat to absorb 25% more forces in a crash.
Smart-tech harness chest clip with SensorSafe™ technology provides alerts when unsafe situations arise including if a child unbuckles themselves while the vehicle is in motion; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold, if a child has been seated for too long, and if the driver accidentally leaves the child behind after the vehicle has been switched off. These alerts are provided through an installed vehicle receiver and a user-friendly smartphone SensorSafe App.
- Rear-facing from 4 lbs. to 50 lbs. Forward-facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs.
- SensorSafe 2.0 technology provide safety alerts through a user-friendly smartphone app
- Load leg extends from the base of the seat to the floor of your car to stabilize the car seat in the event of a collision
- Only Convertible Car Seat in North America with a one-time vehicle belt installation for both rear-facing and forward-facing mode
- Only convertible car seat on the market that swivels 360 degrees using one hand for easy access in and out of the seat
- EasyLock™ Bar reduces force needed up to 4x for quick, simple and secure installation.
- Magnetic buckle holders provide for east entry and exit from the seat
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- On the Go Recline, allows adjustment of up to 12 different positions even when the child is in the seat.
- Adjustable linear side-impact protection absorbs up to 25% more forces in a side collision
- Energy-absorbing EPS shell, as used in crash helmets, reduces forces to baby in a crash
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- Removable infant insert provides support for 5-22 pounds
- Dual-level indicators help ensure the proper car seat angle
- Can be installed using vehicle seat belt using patented EasyLock bar (recommended) or LATCH
- Harness pads with anti-slip backing and comfort-padded buckle cover ensure a comfortable fit
- 5-point harness
- Designed in Germany and tested to NHTSA and German ADAC safety standards
- Dimensions: 25.5"H x 20"W x 25.3"D (fully upright)
- Product weight: 30.4 pounds
- Rear-facing capacity: Birth to 50 pounds
- Forward-facing capacity: 65 pounds or 49"