Mima Zoom Balance Bike
Watching your toddler climb aboard a bike for the first time is an exhilarating and meaningful moment for any parent. With the Mima Zoom Balance Bike, you can keep the little one safe while she builds up her skills. The Zoom is specifically designed to heighten your child’s mobility and balancing skills while building the coordination to graduate to a standard bike.
The Zoom can accommodate a toddler up to 110 pounds (age 2-5) and helps to make a seamless transition to a regular bike without the use of training wheels. The adjustable seat and handlebars combined with puncture-proof EVA foam tires make for a comfortable ride. The Zoom features the classic Mima aesthetic with signature camel accents on white or black magnesium frame. So whether you are taking a stroll through the neighborhood, or exploring the local park, let your little adventurer Zoom with safety and style with Mima’s Zoom Balance Bike.
- Magnesium alloy frame for a durable, lightweight bike
- Adjustable seat height up to 7-inches
- Adjustable soft-grip handle bars up to 8-inches
- Puncture-proof EVA foam tires
- Chrome plated hubcaps, both stylish and prevents injury
- Recommended for children aged 2 to 5, 110 lb. weight limit.
- Total Zoom weight: 7.05 lbs.
- Dimensions: 33.07” L x 14.96” W x 23.62” H
- Seat Height Adjustment: 7 inches (13.78”—16.54”)
- Handle Bar Adjustment: 8 inches (20.87”—23.62”)
Helmet is not included. Safety helmet should be worn according to US State laws. Protective gear is recommended. Use under adult supervision.