Nuna® EXEC™ All-in-one Car Seat (incl. Merino Wool Infant Insert & 2 Cup Holders)
A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC™ gives them their first chance at experiencing first class.
Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool infant insert and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals. From rear facing to forward facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily.
With EXEC, luxury starts at day one, and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status, providing comfort from 5 pounds all the way to 120 punds. The EXEC transitions from rear-facing to forward-facing before converting into a booster seat for an older child. The five-point harness can be stored inside the seat, allowing your child to wear the vehicle seatbelt.
An all-steel frame with side-impact protection makes the EXEC a top choice for safety, while Nuna's TrueTension system makes the car seat one of the easiest car seats to install. The EXEC is a comfortable ride for kids while offering convenience for parents, with features like a no-rethread harness, built-in cup holders and harness keepers. An adjustable leg rest provides support for a forward-facing child—and in rear-facing mode, it doubles as an anti-rebound panel that inhibits movement in a crash.
Bamboo-blend fabrics are naturally fire-resistant without the addition of FR chemicals to the fabric, and are easy to remove for machine washing, while extra accessories help keep your car seat clean along the long road ahead. A second set of infant inserts is included, along with a machine-washable slip cover that protects the seat from dirty shoes. The EXEC meets the standards for Greenguard Gold certification, which means it has been thoroughly tested and certified to not contribute VOC's, or hazardous chemicals, into the air your child breathes.
- All-in-one car seat converts from rearing to forward facing, and later to booster mode
- Simply secure installation is hassle-free - same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and let rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing.
- Bubble-free installation - recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode.
- Fits three across in most midsize vehicles
- Aeroflex side impact protection system
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Greenguard Gold certified
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Dual flip-open cupholders
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid belt routing in booster mode
- Adjustable leg rest
- Aircraft certified
- Dimensions: 22.5" L X 18.5" W X 26-33 in
- Infant insert usage: 5-11 pounds
- Rear-facing capacity: 5-50 pounds and 49 inches
- Forward-facing capacity: 25-65 pounds and 49 inches
- Booster capacity: 40-120 pounds and 38-57 inches
- Exec All-in-One Car Seat
- Dual flip open cupholders
- Machine washable quilted leg rest slip cover
- Merino wool baby and head inserts
- Additional GOTS certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover