Stokke ® Beat ™ Stroller
In October 2019, Stokke releases the much-anticipated Stokke® Beat™ stroller, a compact stroller designed specifically for urban adventurers and travel warriors with a demanding, on-the-go lifestyle. The Stokke® Beat™ is Stokke's lightest and easiest to handle stroller to date, weighing in at just 21 pounds and making it the ideal solution for travel, navigating busy streets or tackling public transit with ease.
Don't let the compact footprint of the Stokke® Beat™ fool you. This stroller is loaded with impressive features and boasts the style, elegance and durability that you have grown to expect from Stokke products for not years, but decades. Offering a smooth ride and superb maneuverability, the Beat™ boasts an effortless one-handed folding system with responsive touch-steering and lockable swivel wheels to help you navigate tough surfaces like gravel and cobblestone with ease. A giant storage basket generously holds up to 22 pounds, offering plenty of room for all your daily essentials and then some.
You can use the Stokke® Beat™ from Baby's first days by attaching an infant car seat or carry cot (sold separately). Enjoy added safety with the padded 5-point safety harness and let Baby indulge in first-class comfort with an ergonomically designed seat and an extended canopy with ventilation. Stokke® Beat™ will be offered in the Black Melange, Blue Melange and Black color schemes.
- Folds effortlessly with one hand with seat attached allowing for easy storage and lifting
- Shock-absorbing wheels with suspension offer a smooth ride over varying terrain
- Light-touch steering and lockable swivel wheels provide superior maneuverability and tight steering radius
- Lightweight and compact makes it easy to handle, lift and store
- Oversized storage basket easily holds your diaper bag and all your daily essentials
- Seat is reversible, allowing child to face either direction, and reclines to provide for ultimate comfort at all times
- Adjustable footrest prevents dangling feet to ensure an ergonomic and comfortable position
- Extended canopy with UPF 50+ and ventilation for your baby's protection
- Easy braking with the one-tap foot brake
- Bumper bar swivels open for easy entry and exit
- Five-point harness is padded for extra comfort
- Integrated footrest prevents dangling feet to ensure an ergonomic and comfortable seating position
- Can be used from birth by attaching an infant car seat or carry cot (sold separately)
BENEFITS FOR PARENTS:
- Compact size folded and unfolded
- Narrow footprint 53.5 cm / 21.06 in to pass through any train or subway gate
- Light – weighs 9.5 kg / 20.9 lb.
- Excellent maneuverability to handle tight corners
- Large sturdy wheels in puncture-free material
- True one-hand folding
- Adjustable footrest and seat that recline easily using only one hand
- Parent and front facing seat that can be folded either way
- High heel and flip flop safe brake
- Extra-large shopping basket holds 10 kg / 22 in of your on-the-go essentials
- For use from newborn to children weighing 22 kg / 45 lb.
- Can be used as part of a travel system
BENEFITS FOR BABY:
- Visible shock absorber in the front wheels secures a super smooth ride
- Almost endless seat positions which can be adjusted seamlessly with 2 footrest levels
- Excellent seat ergonomics for first class comfort
- Extended canopy with a modern shape offers ventilation, sun protection (UPV 50+) and isolation from light and noise
- Double-hinged 360-degree seat rail for safety and easy access
- Padded 5-point harness for safety and easy access to your baby
- Carry cot option for ultimate newborn comfort
- Stokke® Beat™ Chassis with shopping basket
- Stokke® Beat™ Seat with integrated footrest and seat rail
- 5-Point Stokke® Beat™ Harness with padding
- Stokke® Beat™ Canopy
- Please note Mosquito Net and Rain Cover are sold separately
- Dimensions: 38.2"L x 21"W
- Folded dimensions (with seat forward facing): 30.7"L x 21.06"W x 11.6"H
- Folded dimensions (with seat parent facing): 30.7"L x 21.06"W x 12.06"H
- Product weight with seat: 20.9 pounds
- Product weight with carry cot: 21.9 pounds
- Weight capacity (aka child's weight): 45 pounds
- Manufacturer's Warranty from defects: 3 years
- With the the Stokke PIPA by Nuna car seat (no adapters required), the Stokke® Beat™ transforms into one seamless travel system, from car to strolls, and back to car.
- Stokke® also offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers, as listed below
COMPATIBLE CAR SEATS:
- Stokke PIPA by Nuna (no adapters required)
- Nuna PIPA
- Maxi-Cosi car seats
- Cybex car seat
A History of Innovation
From our beginning in 1932 as a small workshop in the Sunnmøre Alps of Norway, to creating the most iconic children's products in the world, Stokke® continues a proud tradition of quality, craftsmanship and innovation.
Founded on the west coast of Norway, over eighty years ago, Stokke® began life as a manufacturer of high quality Scandinavian furniture. Since launching the revolutionary Tripp Trapp® chair in 1972, we have evolved into a company that focuses exclusively on premium design for children. Today, we are recognized for timeless Scandinavian design that brings you and your child closer.
Designed to be closer
Although we continually develop our products and introduce additions to the collection, our design philosophy continues to be based on one core concept: To nurture family bonding, transforming everyday experiences into precious memories that you and your family will cherish forever. Children need a sense of connection to feel safe and loved. Our designers are committed to creating products that help bring children closer to their parents. From our high, parent-facing strollers to our ergonomic baby carrier and versatile line of seating, our products promote bonding. This is essential for your baby's development and well-being.
Stokke®'s human centric approach to design ensures exceptional ergonomics and unparalleled comfort. Sophisticated engineering delivers technical solutions for flawless functionality. We insist upon using only the highest quality materials for safety and durability. Our products stand the test of time and have classic lines that won't go out of style.