©2018 Little Sprout
The 2018 Stokke Xplory, like its older siblings, is designed with an emphasis on functionality, style, and Stokke's promise for connectivity - helping the child to naturally interact, explore and connect. True to its name, the Xplory is the ultimate connection stroller, and the new Xplory is by far, the best version that this stroller family has seen.
2018 Stokke Xplory stroller enhancements:
- a newly designed frame that's even more stylish, and easier to use and fold
- new, stylish yet classy black and brown leatherette handles compliment all fabric options
- enhanced carry cot (optional) design that's even more breathable, roomier, has built-in storage pockets, and an independent canopy from the stroller seat
- an upgraded, state-of-the-art wheel design
- substantially larger shopping bag that has a built-in clip for off-stroller handling - clip onto stroller, clip off to take along - it's that easy!
- enhanced stroller seat design that makes transitioning from forward-facing to parent facing mode, and vice versa, easier and breezier!
- upgraded, durable rain cover and bug net (optional)
- a newly designed and improved fold!
- new fashion and leatherette handle combinations
Xplory style options:
- BLACK MELANGE: Black melange fabric, choice of Aluminum Frame or Black frame, choice of Black or Brown leatherette handles
- GREY MELANGE: Black melange fabric, choice of Aluminum Frame or Black frame, choice of Black or Brown leatherette handles
- BLACK fabric, choice of Aluminum Frame or Black frame, choice of Black or Brown leatherette handles
- DEEP BLUE fabric, choice of Aluminum Frame with Brown leatherette handles, or Black Frame with Black leatherette handles
- RED fabric, with Black Frame and Black leatherette handles
- LOTUS PINK fabric, with Black Frame and Black leatherette handles
- BRUSHED LILAC fabric, with Black Frame and Brown leatherette handles
- BRUSHED GREY fabric, with Black Frame and Brown leatherette handles
- ATHLEISURE PINK fabric, with Black Frame and Black leatherette handles
- ATHLEISURE GREEN fabric, with Black Frame and Black leatherette handles
Features of the 2018 Stokke Xplory Stroller:
Transitions from a single stroller into a travel system with use of the Stokke PIPA by Nuna Car Seat - no adapters required! The stroller can also be used for two kids with the addition of Stokke's Sibling Board, making it a fun travel system for the whole family!
Stroller positions. Baby can face the parents or face forward - the stroller seat easily changes positions and in the 2018 Xplory model, this functionality was re-designed and substantially improved. Additionally, the seat position is height adjustable, allowing baby to be closer to parents as well as a restaurant table.
Recline/Upright. The toddler seat is designed with a multi-position recline including solid upright and a full recline for naps, with many positions in between. The recline functionality was also improved this year and is easier and more seamless.
Spacious Canopy. Whether in upright or reclined positions, the canopy provides substantial coverage from sun and elements, creating a cozy cocoon for the child.
Comfortable Infant Insert included, making the Xplory a stroller you can use and enjoy from newborn and onwards.
Telescoping and Multi-Position Handle to accommodate parents and grandparents of varying heights, supporting proper back posture and a comfortable riding position.
Easier Fold. With previous Xplory strollers, you'd have to give the stroller frame a nudge or subtle kick to fold; the 2018 Xplory has been redesigned for an even easier and more delicate fold.
Spacious and deep shopping bag. The Xplory's shopping bag is now so, so spacious (and still very stylish), it rivals any stroller with an open basket . The advantage with the Xplory's shopping bag is you stroll, park, and can take your bag with you. Also a great place for groceries, allowing you to grocery shop with no shopping carts necessary.
Cleverly designed, spacious mesh ventilation, providing airy, breezy ventilation for those hot summer days
A deeper seat and a more comfortable footrest. The newly-designed footrest has nice comfy padding for baby's calves, and the deeper seat makes it even more comfortable for baby for both naps and curious strolls.
Durable front and rear wheel system providing a smooth, light and comfortable ride.
Our take on this year’s enhancements:
LEATHERETTE HANDLES. The 2018 Stokke Xplory leatherette handles absolutely elevate the style and comfort of this stroller. The handles are soft to the touch and express such understated luxury in combination with the darker fabric options, especially. Black melange with brown leather, grey melange with brown leather and black with brown leather are unique style combinations that will surely turn a few heads around town. Indeed, these new handles are a superb addition to the Xplory line!
IMPROVED STROLLER SEAT DESIGN. The enhancements made into the 2018 Xplory Stroller Seat are something to write home about. Your child will enjoy a more comfortable and spacious seat. The canopy provides extended SPF 50+ coverage from sun and elements. The reclining functionality of the seat is improved so that it's easier for the parent (and the back) to activate the recline. The seat's footrest area is improved for both the child and parent - for the child, there is softer and more comfortable calf support built onto both sides of the stroller seat; and for the parent, transitioning the seat from forward to parent-facing is now a breeze and does not require looping the seat around the stroller frame, as in previous years.
ENHANCED CARRY COT DESIGN. The 2018 Xplory Carry Cot (optional) is bigger and even better this year! The carry cot was designed to be breathable, spacious, and multi-functional. The bassinet's canopy, like the Xplory stroller seat's canopy, sports a built-in mesh ventilation system to make rides on warmer days more airy for the child. The internal framework of the carry cot, as well as the included mattress, are both constructed to be super airy and breathable. This year, the carry cot also includes hide-away privacy storage pockets for essential items. Also for the first time this year, the carry cot includes an independent canopy from the stroller seat - no more transferring canopies, making it faster and easier to use.
Stokke's 3-year limited warranty from defects – upon receipt of the stroller, register your stroller with Stokke and enjoy the peace of mind of 3 year's warranty
- Stroller frame with leatherette handlebars in choice of black or brown
- Detachable and pivoting leather bumper bar making it easier to place your child into the stroller
- Removable and washable stroller seat fabric
- Durable, comfortable stroller tires
- Built-in spacious SPF 50+ canopy
- Extra large shopping basket that's easy to clip off and take along
- Infant insert, enabling use of stroller for newborns
- Calf support padding
- Harness protector
- Bassinet in matching stroller styles and upgraded airy design
- Extendable and independent bassinet canopy
- Built-in storage pockets
- Removable and washable mattress cover
TECHNICAL SPECS (coming soon)
- weight limit: 45 lbs.
- stroller weight: 26.5 lbs.
CAR SEATS Compatible with Stokke Xplory:
- Stokke PIPA by Nuna (no adapters required!)
- Nuna PIPA (with adapters. Also note, PIPA Lite and PIPA Lite LX are not compatible)
- Cybex Aton Q (with adapters)
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 (with adapters)
- Chicco KeyFit 30 (with adapters)