2021 UPPAbaby Vista V2 Stroller + Mesa Car Seat Travel System (includes Bassinet)
The Uppababy Vista Travel System is a marriage of two of the most popular, high quality, high performance products on the market today. For the ultimate in portability, convenience, flexibility and overall style, the one-two punch of the Uppababy Vista Stroller and the Mesa Infant Car Seat are nearly impossible to match. In fact, with the infant bassinet included, you have everything you need to travel, stroll, explore and rest up for another adventure for years to come.
What's Included with the Travel System?
3 YEAR "UBXTEND" Warranty
Register your stroller online within 90 days of purchase date with a valid proof of purchase, and your free 2-year warranty automatically increases to 3 years. With this, all components of your UPPAbaby Travel System will be covered under UPPAbaby's warranty to be free from any manufacturing defects for up to 3 years from date of purchase.
- Stroller frame with sewn-on 100% leather accent covers
- Detachable leather bumper bar that swivels, making it easier to place the child in and out of the stroller seat
- Removable and washable stroller seat fabric
- New softer, no-puncture, foam core rubber wheels to ensure you’re always on the go and never left to deal with a flat
- New extendable UV 50+ sunshade canopy
- Stroller seat rain shield
- Stroller seat bug shield
- Adjustable canopy to grow with the child
CAR SEAT + BASE + INFANT INSERT:
- Mesa Infant Car Seat
- One car seat base (additional car seat bases for multiple cars may also be purchased)
- Mesa Infant Insert
- Bassinet in matching stroller fashion
- Extendable UPF 50+ Sunshade and back-of-canopy ventilation panel
- Bassinet storage bag
- Zip-out inner liner and boot cover that may be removed and cleaned
- 1 bassinet zip-on fitted sheet
- Bassinet mosquito net
The UPPAbaby Vista V2 Stroller continues to reaffirm UPPAbaby's commitment to well-designed baby gear. The Vista V2 Stroller delivers with improvements in wheel suspension, canopy size and sun coverage, harness adjustability, among other upgrades. With its unparalleled reputation for an all-around reliable full-size stroller, combined with the Vista V2 upgrades, we expect that the Vista will continue to be a primary stroller of choice for today's growing family.
UPPAbaby Vista V2 feature upgrades include:
Improved All-Wheel Suspension. The Vista V2 Stroller includes a new spring-action all-wheel suspension, smoothing out bumpier rides when strolling and making it more comfortable for you and even more comfortable for Baby. As the Vista V2 can also transform into a double stroller, the all-wheel suspension becomes even more important when strolling with two children.
Extendable, Bigger Ventilated Sun Canopy - the pop-out sunshade with UPF50+ has been a long-time signature feature of UPPAbaby strollers, over time becoming unique to this brand and allowing us to spot an UPPAbaby stroller from afar. The Vista V2's new extendable, bigger canopy design is a significant enhancement for this stroller, both functionally and stylistically. Functionally, the new canopy design will create more overall sun coverage for the child with additional breathability and air-flow in the canopy. The canopy is designed with a zip-out fabric and two large mesh panels, allowing for increased coverage and ventilation. Stylistically, when the zip-out canopy is expanded, the expansion matches the stroller's fabric, giving the stroller a more complete and overall seamless look.
Improved No-Rethread Harness Adjustability - for starters, the predecessor Vista strollers are made with both a comfortable harness for Baby, and a leading buckling system in terms of both safety and ease-of-use. The Vista V2's harness design has been improved to make adjusting the harness easier and more hassle-free. With this new design, you no longer need to remove the stroller seat's fabric to re-tether the harness, you may now easily adjust the harness on-the-go, on a moment's notice. An easier harness adjustment is great for navigating through growth spurts, too!
Softer Tires. The enhanced tires are softer and still puncture resistant as its predecessor model. The new tire design, combined with the improved all-wheel suspension, make for strolling over bumpier roads smoothly and with ease!
Higher Seat Back and Deeper Footrest. The Vista stroller seat has always been one that's spacious and comfortable for growing children especially in comparison to other stroller seats in the marketplace. With a higher seat back and deeper footrest, this stroller just got even more comfortable for your toddler!
The Vista V2 is available in these 10 stylish options:
- ALICE (Dusty Pink + Silver frame + Saddle Brown leather)
- BRYCE (White Marl + Silver frame + Chestnut leather)
- DECLAN (Oat Melange + Silver frame + Chestnut leather)
- EMMETT (Green Melange + Silver frame + Saddle Brown leather)
- GREGORY (Blue Melange + Silver frame + Saddle Brown leather)
- GREYSON (Charcoal Melange + Carbon Frame + Saddle Brown leather)
- JAKE (Charcoal + Carbon frame + Black leather)
- JORDAN (Charcoal Melange + Silver frame + Black leather)
- STELLA (Grey Melange + Silver frame + Chestnut leather)
- NOA (Navy + Carbon frame + Saddle Brown leather)
Features of the UPPAbaby Vista V2 stroller:
Grows with the family, from a single to double stroller (with the UPPAbaby RumbleSeat, sold separately) and even into a 3-child mode combination! With the UPPAbaby RumbleSeat, the UPPAbaby Vista V2 stroller may be used for two kids including a new baby and toddler, or twin babies! With the UPPAbaby Vista Piggyback board that easily attaches to the Vista V2, the stroller may be used for two or even three children, allowing an older child to ride in the back.
Dual stroller positions for stroller, bassinet and car seat. With the Vista V2, as in predecessor Vista models, Baby can face parents (called rear-facing, or parent-facing) or face forward during strolls. This is even more important in the first year when Baby, and Mom and Dad, prefer to stroll seeing each other in rear-facing (also called parent-facing) mode.
UPPAbaby Mesa Car Seat compatible, no adapters required. The UPPAbaby Vista V2 stroller is designed to seamlessly work with UPPAbaby's infant car seat, the UPPAbaby Mesa (sold separately). No special adapters or attachments are necessary and the car seat seamlessly clicks in and locks onto the stroller, allowing this to be the only stroller travel system you will ever need!
One-handed recline adjustment. The toddler seat is designed with a one-handed, multi-position recline including a full recline and a solid upright, with many positions in between. If you later incorporate the RumbleSeat into the Vista V2, the RumbleSeat is also designed with a one-handed recline.
Sun Coverage for both Stroller Seat and Bassinet. A sought-out and important feature for parents, sun coverage is critical whether you live in warm or cool climates. The Vista V2 is designed with an expandable canopy, providing much-need sun coverage for Baby during strolls.
Height-adjustable Canopy provides extra room and comfort for growing toddlers and older children, helping to raise the canopy upward as the child's height increases. The height-adjustable canopy is hard to find in strollers, and is great for growing toddlers!
UPPAbaby's Signature Stand-Up Fold has a revolutionary design, with the stroller folding vertically in the middle of the frame, enabling the complete stroller to independently stand while folded. This provides predecessor Vista models as well as the Vista V2 with an advantage over many other marketplace strollers in that while folded, the Vista's footprint is so much smaller than a folded stroller that does not stand. This minimizes the space needed to store your stroller in the entryway of your home, in a closet or in a restaurant setting.
Improved All-Wheel Suspension. A significant enhancement in the Vista V2 model, the improved all-wheel suspension provides for a smoother and more comfortable ride for both the child and parents. The tires on the Vista V2 are made with no-puncture, foam-core rubber, to help ensure you're never stranded during strolls due to a flat. Foam-filled tires also create the least hassle in terms of maintenance, and help make the stroller feel lighter when strolling.
Telescoping Stroller Handle. The Vista V2 stroller's handlebar telescopes upwards to accommodate parents and grandparents of varying heights, helping to maintain good posture and comfort while strolling.
Easy-Access, Extra Large Basket. The Vista's basket is indisputably one-of-a-kind in terms of its size and depth, making grocery shopping easier and breezier with Baby. Around here, we call the Vista basket a "Farmer's Market" basket!
Dual built-in mesh peek-a-boo windows in the new canopy design provide both additional ventilation into the canopy on hot days, and a peeking angle for parents to check on little one during strolls.
Longer footrest and a deeper seat. These two features become even more important as the child grows, making for a more comfortable seating area for toddlers and older children, above many other strollers. The deeper seat creates more sitting real estate, and allows the growing child to sit more naturally and comfortably.
Machine washable fabrics. The fabrics of the UPPAbaby Vista V2 stroller, including the underseat basket fabric, are removable and machine washable. This is especially helpful as UPPAbaby customers tend to use their strollers longer given the product's longevity. The fabrics may also be spot cleaned for smaller stains. UPPAbaby does an exceptionally good job of providing in-depth, tried and tested, product care information on their website as it relates to the actual process of cleaning UPPAbaby strollers.
Large Back Wheels + Locking Wheels. The larger wheel size is a beloved feature on the Vista and makes strolling on bumps smoother and less impactful. If you find yourself on rougher terrains, the Vista wheels are designed with a swivel-locking feature allowing you to lock the swivel and stroll in a straight line, providing more control on terraneous grounds.
100% Genuine Leather Handles. The UPPAbaby Vista V2 stroller is made with 100% full grain leather accents on both the handlebar of the stroller and the bumper bar, elevating the look and longevity of the Vista. The leather covers are sewn onto the handlebar for a firm grip. As opposed to "leather like" covers which are not real leather, the Vista's genuine leather covers will mature and beautify with use, developing a favorite patina and long-lasting use for years to come. The specific leather used on the Vista V2 are REACH Certified and GOLD rated by the Leather Working Group. REACH is a European certification standard that oversees and restricts use of toxic chemicals in manufactured products. The Leather Working Group is an international organization that develops and maintains protocols for environmentally sustainable business practices within the leather industry.
Bassinet. The UPPAbaby Vista V2 includes both the Stroller Seat and the UPPAbaby Bassinet. Unquestionably and based on expert opinions, the best place for a new Baby to stroll is in a Bassinet, not in the Car Seat. Car seats are angled and arched, while Bassinets are flat and mimic the closest experience to Baby's time at home in their crib or home bassinet. As Baby will be doing so much eating and sleeping, the Bassinet is absolutely the best place for the Baby to stroll in those first precious months. In recent years, UPPAbaby re-designed the Vista bassinet to a longer and wider bassinet, increasing the time you are able to use the Bassinet. Also, with UPPAbaby's optional Bassinet Stand (sold separately), the Vista Bassinet doubles as an in-home bassinet and is approved for overnight sleeping. The Bassinet itself is designed with a removable, breathable mattress pad, as well as ventilation on both the front and back of the canopy. The Bassinet includes 1 bassinet mattress cover that is removable and washable, and additional covers are available for purchase on our UPPAbaby products page.
TECHNICAL SPECS (final specs may vary):
- Stroller Seat is suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs.
- Compatible with UPPAbaby Mesa Car Seat and with the included UPPAbaby Bassinet without any attachments
- Compatible with attachments with Maxi-Cosi, Nuna and Cybex car seats (adapters sold separately)
- Bassinet is suitable from birth, up to 20 lbs. or until Baby can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Folded with stroller seat: 25.7”W x 17.3”L x 33”H
- Folded without stroller seat attached: 25.7”W x 16.75”L x 33”H
- Open stroller dimensions: 25.7”W x 32.8”L x 39.5”H
- Weight is "true weight" and including canopy, wheels and basket:
- Seat 7 lbs.
- Bassinet 8.8 lbs.
- Frame 20 lbs.
- Frame + seat 27 lbs.
UPPAbaby Mesa Car Seat:
Mesa Style Options include:
- JORDAN – charcoal mélange, naturally fire retardant fabric $349.99
- HENRY – blue marl, naturally fire retardant fabric $349.99
- JAKE – black $299.99
- BRYCE - white and grey marl, $299.99
Features of the UPPAbaby Mesa car seat:
- Suitable for infants 4-35 pounds and up to 32"
- Built with UPPAbaby’s SMARTSecure System that cleverly combines visual red/green indicators and auto-retracting LATCH connectors to minimize errors during car seat installation.
- Adjustable Headrest with Side Impact Protection (SIP)
- Mesa’s unique no-rethread harness design enables parents to seamlessly adjust harness as Baby grows.
- Henry Blue Marl and Jordan Charcoal Melange fabrics are naturally fire-retardant with no chemicals added
- Car Seat weighs under 10 pounds (without base)
- Base installs in seconds
- Soft, breathable, and moisture-wicking fabrics
- Easily removable and washable seat fabric
- Carry handle with stroller release button
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- UPF retractable canopy
- Adjustable headrest with Side Impact Protection
- 2 crotch buckle positions
- Red-to-green tightness indicator
- Built-in lock-off for secure seatbelt installation
- Dual-sided level indicators
- 4-position adjustable foot for easy leveling
- Included infant insert, wedge, and low harness position recommended for preemies and smaller newborns 4-8 lbs
- Infant car seat dimensions: 17"W x 25.8"L x 23"H
- Car seat on base dimensions: 17"W x 28"L x 25"H
- Just car seat base dimensions: 14.5"W x 21.3"L x 10.3"H
- True weight: car seat carrier 9.9 lbs., car seat base 9 lbs.
- Car Seat suitable from 4 to 35 lbs., and up to 32" in height