Nuna® CUDL™ Baby Carrier (+ 2 Organic Cotton Bibs included)
The Nuna CUDL baby carrier is designed to keep baby close and secure, while providing mom and dad a comfortable and customizable carrier that can be taken just about anywhere. The carrier may be used from infancy and up to 35 lbs.
What we love about the Nuna CUDL baby carrier:
There's so much we love about the Nuna CULD carrier! We will try to share our absolute favorite features here.
First and foremost, we love that the CUDL carrier was designed with a keen eye towards the quality of materials used. The body of the carrier itself is an organic cotton jersey knit and mesh fabric, and the carrier also includes 2 individual GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs.
The carrier has a magnetic buckling system, which makes it easy and seamless for wearing and removing. This magnetic design also makes for easy maintenance, as opposed to velcro-based systems, and provides the carrier with a clean, modern look.
The CUDL is ideally designed for infants. Whereas some carriers require you to purchase an infant booster for use during those very early stages, the CUDL has an integrated infant booster supporting your infant from 8 to 15 lbs. and less than 4 months. No extra purchase necessary. The CUDL also has an innovative leg opening button adjustment, making it ideal for smaller babies. Additionally, the CUDL is made with a removable infant head support, allowing the carrier to adjust as baby grows.
Features of the Nuna CUDL carrier:
- Four position carrier. The CUDL is an all-in-one four position carrier, starting from infancy at 8lbs. and evolving up to 35 lbs or 9 months. The four positions of the CUDL and the flexibility of its designed provides optimal carrying support as baby grows. The four carrying positions of the CUDL are:
- 8 to 15 lbs. and less than 4 months using the CUDL's integrated infant booster
- facing in during 15-30 lbs. and 4+ months
- facing out during 20-30 lbs. and 6+ months
- back carrying position during 25-35 lbs. and 9+ months
- Infancy features. The CUDL is made with an integrated infant booster, allowing you to use the carrier from 8 to 15 lbs. and less than 4 months. A removable infant head support is built-in, to help protect baby during those precious initial carries. The CUDL's unique leg opening has a button adjustment that makes it especially helpful for carrying smaller babies.
- Magnetic buckles. Perhaps our favorite feature of the CUDL carrier are its magnetic buckles. No velcro, no buttons, no hassle. The sleek magnetic buckle system helps to place the carrier on and take the carrier off seamlessly, while providing a firm and secure carrying solution for the family.
- Adjustable for comfort. The CUDL's seat is adjustable to ensure comfort for baby, and for proper carrying position. The carrier is designed with an adjustable hook-and-loop waistband for up to 57 inches. The padded shoulder straps and waist belt are adjustable for overall comfort while evenly distributing baby's weight. And lastly, the adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable.
- Designed to be secure. All zippers are lockable and covered to help ensure no contact with baby. The magnetic buckle system is also designed for seamless and secure wearing/removing.
- Breathable mesh. The CUDL is made with an organic cotton jersey knit and mesh fabric in its main body, incorporated throughout the carrier, in both front and back positions and where breathability matters most. The mesh fabric design allows air to flow throughout the carrier, helping to travel in comfort all the time and especially in those warm summer months.
- Includes organic bibs. The CUDL also includes two removable, GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs. Use them interchangeably, wash them and use them again! This is such a nice inclusion as the bibs help with those sweet slobbers, keeping the carrier clean and ready for another carry!
- Machine washable. The carrier's soft goods are machine washable. Simply wash the soft goods in a mesh laundry bag in cold water and delicate cycle. Drip dry is recommended.
- Complete four-position carrier with three front positions and one back carrying position
- Built-in infant booster
- 2 individual removable GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs
- Integrated zip-open storage pocket on waist band
- Removable infant head support
- Secure magnetic buckles
- Material composition: Organic cotton jersey knit and mesh fabric (main body), resilient plastic, magnet
- GOTS™ certified organic cotton (bibs)
- Closed box dimensions: 6.3"H x 35"L x 27.2"W
- Open product dimensions: 18.9"H x 13"L x 13.8"W
- Nuna's Manufacturer warranty from defects
- Facing in/infant booster: 8-15 lbs., less than 4 months
- Facing in: 15-30 lbs., 4+ months
- Facing out: 20-30 lbs., 6+ months
- Back carry: 25-35 lbs., 9+ months
- Wash inside a mesh laundry bag. Wash in cold water, delicate cycle.
- Drip dry.
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean.